With the threat of infection from surfaces, handled or touched by people outside the household, likely to be with us for a year or more, Virumate Rubbing Alcohol is made in the UK and is an essential companion to help keep you safe.
Virumate is a multi purpose alcohol anti-viral, anti bacterial steralising product with a wide range of uses for cleaning in the home, office, work place and in hospitals. Used as a rubbing alcohol for cleaning surfaces, including taps, door handles, hand rails, key boards, phones, gate catches, polythene packaging etc. – Kills 99% of viruses.
- as an ingredient in medical and self care-products such as hand sanitising gel disinfecting wipes. A 60-70% solution is commonly used as an anti viral cleaner. (A pure 99% solution would not be as effective, as a certain amount of water is necessary to open up the pore membranes in the bacteria and allow isopropanol to enter the cell)
- in the home as a cleaning agent, cleaning blinds, dry erase boards, sinks and chrome
- stain remover, cleaning stainless steel, glass, worktops
- defroster for windscreens
- disinfecting computer mouse, keyboards, key pads & mobile phones.
- disinfecting surfaces in cars – steering wheel, gear stick, door handles etc (check with manufacturer for suitability)
- removing stickers & permanent marker stains
Isopropyl Alcohol (Formula C3H8O) 70%
Deionised water 30%
Risks & Hazards
- Not for human or animal consumption
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- Causes serious eye irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. NO SMOKING.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water fir several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If symptoms persist seek medical advice/attention.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately & show this container.
- Avoid breathing fumes.
- Store in a cool place. Keep bottle tightly closed.