ViruMate 490 ml
Virumate is medical & clinical grade 70% alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel – a blend of ethanol, gelling agent and skin conditioner – this means your skin is cared for, while at the same time destroying harmful bacteria and viruses.
Benefits and Features
- Virumate is a Ready to Use 70% alcohol-based hand gel which is kind to the hands
- Kills 99% of viruses
- Virumate meets the requirements of EN1276:2019 (60 second contact time)
- Virumate meets the requirements of EN1500:2013
- Enhances skin hydration, leaves the hand feeling smooth
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Approved and used by the NHS
- 5 Litre refills available
The International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (I.N.C.I.)
70% Alcohol / Aqua, Isopropylideneglycerol /Glycerin / Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl AcrylateCrosspolymer / Triethanolamine
HOW TO SANITISE YOUR HANDS
- Apply 1-2 pumps of ViruMate
- Rub your palms with fingers
- Rub back of each hand with palm
- Rub your palms together
- Rub your palms with your knuckles/nails
- Rub your thumbs together
- Rub your wrists with fingers
Allow to dry without wiping or rinsing
- Flammable liquid and vapour. No smoking.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Not for human or animal consumption
- Causes serious eye irritation. Avoid breathing fumes
- In case of eye contact rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Remove contact lenses If eye irritation persist seek medical advice
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately & show this container
- Store in a cool well ventilated place. Keep bottle tightly closed
All our products are made in the UK