Effective against common bacteria & viruses including Covid 19. Formulated using predominantly vegetable derived bactericides and foaming agents and is a mixture of effective biocides which eliminate unwanted bacteria on the skin killing greater than 99.99% of E-coli & MRSA within 1 minute of application. Complies with the European Suspension Test BSEN 1276 after 5 minutes &
BSEN 1500. Complies with BSEN 14476 & is effective against Ebola killing 99.99% in 1 minute. Conforms to EN14476:2013+A2:2019 killing 99.99% enveloped viruses with a 2 minute contact time.
Lauryl Betaine 1-5%, Tetrasodium Etidronate <1%, Citric Acid <1%, Didecyl Dimethylammonium Chloride <1%, Benzalkonium Chloride <1%, pH 2.5-3.5
DOES NOT CONTAIN TRICLOSAN
Directions for use
- Always use on hands free from dirt and other contaminants
- Apply sufficient amount of product to the palm of the hand
- Using both palms of your hands, rub the sanitiser between your fingers, paying attention to finger nails, cuticles and the backs of your hands until the sanitiser is completely absorbed
- Allow your hands to air dry before handling any foods
- Use regularly throughout the day
Not to be used as a replacement of washing of hands with hot water and with an appropriate antibacterial soap.
- Store between 0°C – 40°C
- Keep container closed
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Not for human or animal consumption